Hi @elliot – thanks. what I found yesterday was that if I did not have default values set in the fields, then it would work.
However, if I had default values specified for the fields, then the information would save but there was something with the revisions that would get messed up.
To fix, I manually remapped in database to fix – both the polylang post mapping and as well as forcing the correct revision to be the published post of foreign language ACF entry.
For the rest, as soon as I deleted the default ACF field values, it worked as it should.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2022 Advanced Custom Fields.