Forum Replies Created

  • Hello John,

    the problem only occurs with existing rows…
    Explained in other words:

    When I use get_sub_field after I used update_sub_field,
    I get the old value from before the script,
    not the new just updated value.

    When I use add_row,
    everything done before with update_sub_field is gone.
    It seems to me that a cache is used.

    This only happens if the steps are in the same php script execution.
    If I do it later / on another page, it works fine.

  • Hello John,

    thanks for your answer!

    I tried using the field-keys (example: field_5fd76d9f2cf06) of both the list-field and the sub-field,
    I also tried list-field-key and sub-field-name,
    I also tried list-field-name and sub-field-key.

    Unfortunately, I got the same behaviour in all cases.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)