@iskdjim, Actually, I just figured it out. You need to enable individual APIs in the Google Cloud dashboard. For address lookups, the Places API needs to be enabled. Once I did that, I stopped getting the console errors and the address lookup worked as expected. I’m still on my free trial of the APIs, so I don’t know what the cost of using these APIs will be.
Hey Elliot, thanks for looking into this. I was able to resolve the issue by adding a parent-level conditional, after which I could see the parent and sibling level options. I then deleted the parent level option and the sibling one continued to work. I just tried to set up a new field to try duplicating the issue but I can’t seem to get it to show up again.