Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues You have returned a logo id, not the url?

Solving

You have returned a logo id, not the url?

• Hey guys,

I am developing another static webpage on the same host server for a separate company from the wordpress blog. However the content needs to be streamed from the blog to this new page. So far I can get everything from the database using your wp_postmeta table 🙂 (good work on that), however the images which I also need to display return 2 properties:

logo : 2361
    _logo: field_50c7c88adae14

Now unlike the text fields which return fine, this does not point me to where the image is being stored or the name of the image. I am wondering how using a php file separate from WordPress I can decode your image id and get the name and path to the image. Is there perhaps a class I can import that will decode this?

Just to re-iterate, this does not contain a wordpress blog, the only connection to the blog I have atm is a mysql db. (last resort I can setup rss feeds or something but I don’t want to have to do that just to get the image lol).

Good Job, Big Fan,
    ~ Jacob

• I think that you’re looking at the attachment ID for the logo. Try querying the database like so:

SELECT * from wp_posts WHERE ID = '2361';

Is that the image you’re looking for?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.