Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Wysiwyg Repeater within repeater inside flexible content not saving

Helping

Wysiwyg Repeater within repeater inside flexible content not saving

• Hello,

I’ve got a number of wysiwyg fields inside a repeater field within a repeater field inside a flexible content field (a bit complicated, but see attached). My issue is that the data from the wysiwyg fields are not getting saved. Issue seems to be when saving fields to a term. Works fine when assigned to a page or CPT.

I don’t think this is an issue with the wysiwyg fields, but more so the last repeater, as I had the same issue when I added a simple repeater with a text field inside.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

WordPress Version: 3.9.1
    ACF Version: 4.3.8

• I had something similar happen, when I changed a custom field from one type to another, example I changed an existing text input into a multiline text input.

After that those inputs would not update or keep the new information.

I figured it was something to do with switching field types but using the same name. So I updated the field name also, and then the inputs started to work as expected.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Wysiwyg Repeater within repeater inside flexible content not saving’ is closed to new replies.