Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports WYSIWYG Editor Field Type Overrides WordPress main WYSIWYG editor

Unread

WYSIWYG Editor Field Type Overrides WordPress main WYSIWYG editor

• Plain theme, no other code or special stylings being used, only other plugins used are the JQuery updater plugin (so that jquery loads correctly) and mqTranslate. Turning off either and both of these plugins do not correct the issue below:

I’ve seen this issue since 5 version ago, but have never seen a fix. I know I complained about it on the WordPress forums for this plugin

THE ACF Field type of Wysiwyg Editor – When I tried to use this field type, and saved the content from this editor, I found that it was overriding the content in the main editor.

See example:

Before I updated:

After I update:

as you can see, the content from the ACF Wysiwyg Editor is now in the Main WordPress editor.

Why is this happening? I would like to use a Wysiwyg editor for other content, but this isn’t working correctly. What can I do to fix?

Edit: There are no errors showing up in Firefox Firebug Console or Chrome’s error reporting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘WYSIWYG Editor Field Type Overrides WordPress main WYSIWYG editor’ is closed to new replies.