Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues WooCommerce – how to send value from cart [frontend] to order page [backend]

Unread

WooCommerce – how to send value from cart [frontend] to order page [backend]

• mxttsco

• August 13, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Right, so I’ve made a custom charity selection box on the cart/basket (using ACF). The select box is separate from the products in the cart, so applies to the whole order. It’s simply a list of charities that the customer can pick from for us to donate a percentage of their order to.

I need to get the value selected from the dropdown box to show up within an ACF text box in the order page within wp-admin. How would I go about updating the value of this text box in the admin order page?

Would I simply need to grab the order ID upon the customer submitting the order and update the custom field value within the order based on the order ID?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.