Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field Way to disable drag and drop functionality while using Flex. Content & Repeater

Solving

Way to disable drag and drop functionality while using Flex. Content & Repeater

• Hello!

I am building a site right now that will need a lot of permissions, roles and restrictions set to the CMS portion. Right now I am using the Flexible Content and Repeater plugins and they are incredible – the only problem I have is the drag and drop functionality, mainly within the Flexible Content fields I’ve created. Our stakeholders who will be using the CMS to update content should not be able to drag and drop the different Flex Content Layouts as they wish, as this would mess up the page layout. Is there a way to disable this functionality? Better yet, is there a way to disable this functionality based on the role of the user? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Kalee

• Any news on this ? need the same fonctionnality, hide “add button” and disable drag and drop for some users.

• I’m looking for it too. I want to disable drag and drop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Way to disable drag and drop functionality while using Flex. Content & Repeater’ is closed to new replies.