Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Options Page Using acf_form with options plugin

Solved

Using acf_form with options plugin

• I am creating a portal where my client can login and edit posts, pages, and site elements (created with the ACF options plugin) from the frontend. I am doing this using the acf_form function to create front-end form with ACF fields.

When the user is editing posts or page I set the id parameter on the acf_form options as the id for each post and page, obviously, but when I am displaying the fields for an options page, what should I use as the ID field in the acf_form options since the options aren’t tied to a specific post/page?

• Elliot

• October 9, 2013 at 9:47 am

Hi @arcanepsyche

Just set the post_id param to ‘options’.

You may also have to specifically set the field_groups argument to load int he correct fields, not 100% sure of the top of my head.

Let me know how it goes

Thanks
    E

• Thanks, that worked. And yes, it does seem like you have to manually set the field_groups, but that’s fine for my situation.

Z

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.