Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'post_id' and 'image'

Helping

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'post_id' and 'image'

• When setting up a custom field for adding an image, in the backend, I’m getting the following error when I click “add image”.

The post_id happens first when I load the page, the image error happens after I try to add an image:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    post.php?post=4&action=edit:493 Uncaught ReferenceError: acf is not defined
        at post.php?post=4&action=edit:493
        at post.php?post=4&action=edit:505
    (anonymous) @ post.php?post=4&action=edit:493
    (anonymous) @ post.php?post=4&action=edit:505
    post.php?post=4&action=edit:4035 Uncaught ReferenceError: acf is not defined
        at post.php?post=4&action=edit:4035
    (anonymous) @ post.php?post=4&action=edit:4035
    input.min.js?ver=4.4.11:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'post_id' of null
        at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (input.min.js?ver=4.4.11:1)
        at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2)
        at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2)
        at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2)
        at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2)
    (anonymous) @ input.min.js?ver=4.4.11:1
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    ready @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    K @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:9 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3 The specified value "!" does not conform to the required format.  The format is "#rrggbb" where rr, gg, bb are two-digit hexadecimal numbers.
    ja @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3
    n.parseHTML @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:4
    a.fn.init @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:9
    n @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    t.fn.n2spectrum.processNativeColorInputs @ nextend-backend.min.js?1490150156:2
    (anonymous) @ nextend-backend.min.js?1490150156:2
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    ready @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    K @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2
    input.min.js?ver=4.4.11:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'image' of null
        at Object.popup (input.min.js?ver=4.4.11:1)
        at HTMLInputElement.<anonymous> (input.min.js?ver=4.4.11:1)
        at HTMLDocument.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)
        at HTMLDocument.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)
  • The errors you’re seeing can happen due to a couple of things. These include plugin conflicts as well as plugins that either defer loading of scripts or push scripts to the footer or in some other way alter the way that ACF scripts are loaded.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'post_id' and 'image'’ is closed to new replies.