Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

Solved

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

• Hi @andytc

Thanks for the info. Can you please add the following to you wp-config.php

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('SCRIPT_DEBUG', true);

Then check your JS errors again (should now have line numbers instead of minified), please report back with the new JS errors

Thanks
    E

• It looks like 5.2.6 has fixed the issue for me, across multiple sites.

As Elliot mentioned back up the thread, make sure your browser is not caching older JS.

• Hi @davemac

This is great feedback! Thanks mate

• Ooopps I spoke to soon!

Issue is still happening, although only now on a couple of my larger sites.

• Hi @andytc

Thanks for the info.

Can you please add the following to your wp-config.php and refresh the page?
    You should notice that the console log contains un-minified errors which will help me debug the issue.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('SCRIPT_DEBUG', true);

Thanks
    E

• hello,

after an update yesterday to 5.2.7. this is now happening to my sites.

do you need a debug log?

thank you,
    sissi

• Hi @ebiebzh0

yes. I will need a copy of your console log errors, and a detailed issue report with steps to replicate the issue / login details to see the issue myself.

• Hi @elliot

I´m having this exact same error trying to create a post that doesn´t even have ACFs attached to. Going back to 5.2.3 doesn´t solve the problem, so I´m stuck there.

Any way to fix this temprarily?

• For me, this issue turned out to be (very persistent) caching and wasn’t related to ACF.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined’ is closed to new replies.