Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Trying to access offset value of type bool

Unread

Trying to access offset value of type bool

• Hello, I am having the following issues, which I found in my debug.log.

[25-Sep-2020 18:28:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in /home/u443551283/domains/cuak.online/public_html/wp-config.php on line 75
    [25-Sep-2020 18:28:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u443551283/domains/cuak.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/includes/acf-field-group-functions.php on line 58
    [25-Sep-2020 18:28:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u443551283/domains/cuak.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/includes/acf-field-group-functions.php on line 59
    [25-Sep-2020 18:28:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u443551283/domains/cuak.online/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/includes/acf-field-group-functions.php on line 59

I do not know how to solve them. Here is the code that supposedly is conflicting:

// Store field group using aliasses to also find via key, ID and name.
    $store->set( $field_group[‘key’], $field_group );
    $store->alias( $field_group[‘key’], $field_group[‘ID’] );

What should I do? The error is connected to the submission of a Frontend Form coming from the ACF Frontend plugin.

Kind Regards, Tomas.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.