Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Tabs/Accordions inside flexible and repeater fields

Solved

Tabs/Accordions inside flexible and repeater fields

• Maybe this subject has been already discussed and addressed (if so, I apologize for bringing this up again), but I’d really love to be able to handle flexible and repeater fields without “space” issues.

For example I’m now working on a flexible field with more than 10 sub_fields and I simply cannot use the table layout as there’s not enough space to show that many columns (not feasible as they get 50px wide). I’m hence forced to rely on the rows layout which is far less desiderable with so many subfields: moving and/or changing the order of fieldgroups becomes a little bit more troublesome and less intuitive when a fieldgroup is >1000px tall.

So I was wondering… is there any chance we may see in a future version, the implementation of tabs or accordions inside flexible and repeater fields? Thanks in advance and keep up with the awesome work!

• Hi @foyle

Definitely. In the future, I will attempt to add this in.
    Perhaps that next flexible content version will help with it’s conditional logic ability to hide / show sub fields.

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Tabs/Accordions inside flexible and repeater fields’ is closed to new replies.