Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Synchronized Fields still displaying on backend when NOT synced

Helping

Synchronized Fields still displaying on backend when NOT synced

• I have a field set declared in a plugin in the acf-json folder. It appears in the sync menu. I haven’t synced it yet, and there is not another field group with the same name that currently exists.

However, it appears on the CPT (that I would like it to appear on), even though I haven’t synced it! i was expecting it not to show unless I manually synced it.

Is this a bug or the intended behavior? I was actually trying to remove the fieldset completely, but no matter how many times I sync it and then delete it, it keeps coming back. My guess is that this is because it’s in the acf-json folder. I should probably delete that folder then!

• No, if a field group has a JSON file in the acf-json folder of the theme or you have defined other load points, https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/local-json/, and there are json files in those folder, then the field groups will be automatically loaded, whether of not they appear in acf field group editor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Synchronized Fields still displaying on backend when NOT synced’ is closed to new replies.