Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Sequential User Added URLS

Helping

Sequential User Added URLS

• I’ve been tasked with improving the workflow for adding new ‘episodes’ of shows to a website.

The way that it’s currently done is a series of posts that are manually and linked to one another and it’s quite time consuming.

I’ve implemented the DIVI theme to help move this process along visually, but I’ve hit a bit of a roadblock.

I’m currently using Divi’s Theme Builder to create a specific layout for posts under a certain category. There’s the main video up top that takes up the width of the site. Some metadata underneath that, but there’s also Vignettes for each episode that are cut and uploaded separately to Youtube.

I’d like to know if there’s a way where I can have a way in the backend where the person uploading these posts can choose how many vignettes to upload dynamically. Whether it be a physical “Add Vignette” button that opens up a new URL field, or if one just appears as soon as the previous “Vignette” url field is populated.

My alternative is just to create a separate field group with a certain number of vignettes and hope that it’s enough.

• I have no idea how you would do this using Divi.

I would use a repeater to allow the client to add the shorter videos. But like I said, no idea how you would use a repeater in Divi.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.