Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Save Terms and Load Terms not Working for ACF Blocks for the Taxonomy field type

Solving

Save Terms and Load Terms not Working for ACF Blocks for the Taxonomy field type

• I have created a block which has a field where the user can select a term from a custom taxonomy, multiple terms from that taxonomy or create a new term.
    I have set the UI to false for the taxonomy so it doesn’t show on the custom post type as default WordPress metabox.
    The selection works Ok, but there are two options that do not work:
    Save Terms and Load Terms.

I am guessing that this has to do something with the field being added to a block which is not directly a post type. But will be good to work when the block is added on a custom post type that supports that specific taxonomy.

• I’m having the same issue…

• I’ve also discovered that if you add a term in this field and then remove it again – it doesn’t remove the term.

• These are issues with guberbuggutenberg. You should submit these issues to the developers. As far as I know there is no fix at this time.

• That’s true, it happened to me as well. Technically the terms do not work when used on an ACF Block.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.