Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Repeater returning count after 24 hours

Unread

Repeater returning count after 24 hours

• I know this might sound insane, but I am now on the 3rd repeat occurrence of this bizarre situation.

I have a site where I make an options page repeater which is just an image. I add 5 images to the repeater and save.

In my template I then grab those images, shuffle the array and output the first one (so essentially a random image).

This works perfectly …I test the code, implement it, works, …push live, works, test in mobiles etc. works …done. Then …I wake up the next morning and suddenly when this was giving me a full array of images earlier:

$fimgs = get_field(‘site_headers’,’options’);
    print_r($fimgs);

it now just returns 5. The array count.

I have done this three times …the only way to fix this is to delete the repeater field and make a new one with a completely different name …which will then work for the next 12-24 hours.

I raised a ticket with this but have had no response …I Wonder if anyone else has had the same issue as this has now made me look very bad to a client and them to their public after we rolled out the code to the live site which then the next morning started showing errors 🙁

WP and ACF all at latest versions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Repeater returning count after 24 hours’ is closed to new replies.