Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Repeater in WooCommerce Order

Unread

Repeater in WooCommerce Order

• noakes

• May 20, 2020 at 5:18 am

I have been looking through the documentation and all of the threads here (and elsewhere) and have been unable to get this working:

• I want to have a name, company and email address entered for each quantity of a product purchased.
    • These fields would be displayed on the WooCommerce Checkout page, allowing the user to enter the information at checkout
    • Upon checkout, and creation of the order, the info would be saved to the order.

I have created a field group to show if the Post Type = Order with a repeater field and corresponding sub-fields.

I am able to display the fields (hooking into woocommerce_before_order_notes) then using acf_form(). From what I have read, I then need to use acf_save_post() to update the fields but I am unable to get it working.

Most of the examples show only parts of the code, but if someone has a working example, it would be most appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.