Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Repeater field – only show row with relationship to page

Solving

Repeater field – only show row with relationship to page

• I have a posttype which shows employees. The employees are shown on different pages and need to have a specific content text for each separate page. For this I have created a repeater with a text field and relationship field in which I select the page.

I have made a while regular while loop with an if condition to try only and show the row related to the page id, but it loops out all rows.

$page_id = get_queried_object_id();

if( have_rows('employee_subject_description') ):
        while ( have_rows('employee_subject_description') ) : the_row();
             $employee_subject_description_content = get_sub_field('employee_subject_description_content');
             $employee_subject_description_subject = get_sub_field('employee_subject_description_subject');
            if ( $page_id = $employee_subject_description_subject->ID ){
                $excerpt .= '<div class="employee_subject_content>' . get_sub_field('employee_subject_description_content') . '</div>';
               }
        endwhile;
    else :
        // no rows found
    endif; 

Anyone who can help with this?

• The = in if ( $page_id = $employee_subject_description_subject->ID ) should be changed to === to compare that the two values are equal. Your single = is actually assigning the value of $employee_subject_description_subject->ID to the $page_id variable.

• Awesome… it works!

Thank you very much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Repeater field – only show row with relationship to page’ is closed to new replies.