Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field repeater field doesn't work with taxonomy-custom-taxonomy

Unread

repeater field doesn't work with taxonomy-custom-taxonomy

• Lukasz

• January 25, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Hello, I have a problem with an ACF, in fact I mean mainly with repeater field. I have created new custom post type and new custom taxonomy. My archive-nameCPT page displays every product correctly and it displays as well a list of its categories. Unfortunately when I’m trying to proceed to the subpage of each category, products are displayed there, but in places where I used repeater field I get only the first field filled in it, while the second one just doesn’t exist at all, like if it wasn’t downloading it from database. I tried adding new group of fields, but it doesn’t work either. Moreover, I have also the latest version of wordpress and ACF, so it shouldn’t make any problems. I attached screenshots of how does it look like. Thank you in advance for your help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.