Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Relationshop field list is not filtered by type

Solved

Relationshop field list is not filtered by type

• Hey,

ACF Version: 4.4.11
    WordPress: 4.6

I got a field with type relation for my articles.
    I want to only show article with a custom post type of mine which I have selected.

Problem:

In the field list of my articles edit page (wp backend) there are all type of posts shown. Not just the custom post type I want. This was working fine for a long time, but one of the last acf or wp updates brought this bug. We have a lot of posts so we really need to filter them so the editor only sees the one with the specific type.

Anyone an idea?

• Hi @christophrumpel

I’ve just tested this issue on my installation but failed to reproduce it. Could you please make sure that there’s no conflict on your site? Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Thanks 🙂

• Thx @acf-support , switching to another theme helped me. It showed me that the problem was within our theme. We were adopting the query for the sites wp search.

I didn’t know that ACF uses the wp search, because our custom query was behind a “$wp_query->is_search())” condition.

Thanks and greets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Relationshop field list is not filtered by type’ is closed to new replies.