Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Problem display for echo the_field

Solving

Problem display for echo the_field

• When I put the

• </ li> </ ul> in wysiwyg html editor on the site does not show an item below the other as it should. I wonder how to solve this, follow my code.

<?php if ($resultado = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'descrição_do_imóvel', true)) { echo the_field('descrição_do_imóvel')."</div><br /><br />"; } else { echo ""; } ?>

• the_field() echos the value in the field, putting an echo in front of it would be like writing the following in PHP
    echo (echo get_field('my_field))
    try

<?php 
      if ($resultado = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'descrição_do_imóvel', true)) { 
        the_field('descrição_do_imóvel');
        echo "</div><br /><br />";
      } else { 
        echo "";
      } 
    ?>

or

<?php 
      if ($resultado = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'descrição_do_imóvel', true)) { 
        echo get_field('descrição_do_imóvel'), "</div><br /><br />";
      } else { 
        echo "";
      } 
    ?>

• Please see the attached image

This is the problem, I tried the way you taught me but is the same way …

• I think that you’ve lost me, I don’t understand what the problem you having is. Are you trying to put PHP into the wysywig editor of the post? It the code in the template file? I’m going to need a lot more information on what you’re doing and where.

• Sorry, the problem that is happening is that when I put the “markers points” they do not appear on the front-end 🙁

• Can you supply the the code from the template were you’re trying to do this instead of just the one line? I really don’t need everything but there is not enough there to understand what the problem might be.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem display for echo the_field’ is closed to new replies.