Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Possible to use Tags as a sub-field in a repeating field?

Unread

Possible to use Tags as a sub-field in a repeating field?

• Is there any way to use the existing field Tags as a sub-field in a repeating field? Alternatively, is there a way to have a tag-like sub-field, in which previously entered terms come up in a kind of Boolean fashion to discourage the entry of ‘apple’ ‘Apple’ and ‘apples’ when one term should cover it all?

I’m building a site in which I’m presenting archival videos, and will have a group of volunteers watch the videos and add keyword tags with the times that they appear in the video. For example:
    13:27 apples, orchards
    16:55 horses
    23:08 logging

The tags will help researchers and historians find what they are looking for in the videos without having to watch the whole thing; many of these videos are several hours long.

I could simply have a text field and let them add in whatever they think is appropriate, but as much as possible I’d like to keep redundancies to a minimum.

Any guidance most appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Possible to use Tags as a sub-field in a repeating field?’ is closed to new replies.