Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field populate select field with anchor choices from other fields

Unread

populate select field with anchor choices from other fields

• mjot

• June 28, 2021 at 6:48 am

Hello,

I would like to know if the following is possible.

I have Flex layouts and each layout has a text field with the name (# hash). With this it should be possible to give each layout a custom ID to jump directly to the element.

Now I would like to set a link from another layout to a specific page. For this I use the Post Object field. Additionally it should be possible to select the respective hash / anchor of the target page. For this I thought a select field would be quite useful, which offers me the # hash’s of the target page.

So when loading the select field, I would have to look which page is selected in the post object field, and then get all hashes from this post id through a loop to generate the selection choices.

However, I am wondering how I can get the value of another field from exactly the same layout by using a filter like load_field for my select field.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks and greetings

mjot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.