Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Populate a user field with custom data from an other user field

Unread

Populate a user field with custom data from an other user field

• Hi everyone !

I’m a bit new into ACF and I would like to populate a user field with custom data.

I am developing a tool where you can create your Structure (that is a group of users with different roles) and inside this structure you can create Campaigns.

So I did 2 Custom Fields Group (Structure and Campaign), in the campaign I have a relation field Structure and 2 user fields (Administrator populated with all the users with Administrator role from the site and Registered all the others). I would like that my fields Administrator and Registered are populated with the users from the structure linked to the campaign and then I could choice which Admin I want from this new list.

I looked around acf/load_field or prepare_field but I’m not sure to understand how it works. When I give some value to $field[‘choices’] it doesn’t change anything.

I hope you can help me ! Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Populate a user field with custom data from an other user field’ is closed to new replies.