Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Plugin Update Screen broken on 5.7.13 (minor?)

Unread

Plugin Update Screen broken on 5.7.13 (minor?)

• This might be something super minor, or even a configuration issue on my end (I’m using 5.1.1 and PHP 7.3.2), but I’d like to update to the next version of ACF Pro, but am a bit hesitant since when this version became available, the update screen itself looks broken:

The line,
    “Fix – Fixed bug corrupting field settings since WP 5.1 when instructions contain .” seems to have some sort of weird character and everything after that is a link (due to it breaking the closing link tag?).

Also the contributors list seems to not be getting data:

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘display_name’ in /wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 737

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘profile’ in /wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 743

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘avatar’ in /wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 744

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.