Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Options pages not showing

Helping

Options pages not showing

• Hi,

I’m using ACF Pro for a new project using the Responsive theme from CyberChimps. I’m having a strange issue in the backend when trying to add options pages in that they wont appear. I’ve looked over the documentation and tried multiple ways to add the options pages in but they never appear. They aren’t being hidden in the menus and I cant even see an ‘option page’ selection when trying to create some custom fields.

Thinking it may be a theme issue I tried the same options page additions on the standard 2014 and 2015 themes within WP and still no options pages. I’m using the latest versions of WP and ACF, please help this driving me nuts.

Thanks

• Also whenever I try to add custom fields in I get this displayed in the location box in the Custom Fields menu:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1710 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1767 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1779 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1781 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1781 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/maintainpropertycare.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1789

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Options pages not showing’ is closed to new replies.