Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Not rendering blocks

Unread

Not rendering blocks

• Hi,

I have a problem with block rendering.

I use the connection: ACF + Timber + Gutenberg.

Creating blocks on localhost was not a problem, everything was displayed both on the wp-admin side and on the frontend side (created on Linux, PHP 7.219, nginx)

After installing for test on Windows + the latest XAMPP (PHP 7.39, apache) , it turned out that the blocks do not render (they can not be seen both on the wp-admin and the frontend site).

That’s why I put it on Raspberri Pi (PHP 7.120, apache) and it started normally. I thought maybe it was a matter of Windows and some server settings. However, when installed on a normal web server (Linux, PHP 7.0.33, apache) also did not work.

Does anyone have an idea what could be the reason for the blocks not being rendered?

—-

In the following function does not enter callback at all (text_block_render_callback), however register block works.

add_action('acf/init', 'register_block_text');
    function register_block_text() {
        acf_register_block(array(
            'name' => 'text',
            'title' => ('Tekst', 'pep'),
            'description' => ('Moduł zwykłego tekstu', 'pep'),
            'render_callback' => 'text_block_render_callback',
            'category' => 'impresspro-blocks',
            'icon' => 'edit',
            'keywords' => array('blog'),
            'mode' => 'edit',
            'enqueue_assets' => function() {
                wp_enqueue_style( 'block-text', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/dist/blocks/text/text.css');
            }
        ));
    }

function text_block_render_callback($block, $content = '', $is_preview = false)
    {
        $context = Timber::context();

$context['block'] = $block;

$context['fields'] = get_fields();
        $context['is_preview'] = $is_preview;

Timber::render(TEMPLATEPATH . '/views/blocks/text/text.twig', $context);
    }

WORKING – SAME CODE
    wp-admin
    frontend

NOT WORKING – SAME CODE
    wp-admin / view
    wp-admin / edit
    frontend

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.