Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Not All Data Loading on Post Page (in wp-admin)

Solved

Not All Data Loading on Post Page (in wp-admin)

• I have an custom post type created that I am using to display information about an event. This page includes a lot of data about the speakers, sessions and the event schedule.

On many of the events the data does not load entirely. I will load most of the data and then stop and the rest of the page will not load (including the WP functionality in the right sidebar like ‘publish’ and ‘categories’).

I was hoping to get some help on how to get the page to load properly and what changes I need to make to ensure all the page data can be viewed and edited.

• It sounds like you have a fatal PHP error in the code somewhere. This is usually a sign of that. Turn on debugging and see what kind of errors are shown.

Add this to wp-config.php

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );

• Thanks. Looks like it was not an ACF issue, so I appreciate the help!

I found this in the debug:

[02-Jul-2015 17:29:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /public/wp-includes/post.php on line 2096

and adjusted the max execution time to allow for the full page to load.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Not All Data Loading on Post Page (in wp-admin)’ is closed to new replies.