Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Mobile View for Fields

Helping

Mobile View for Fields

• I have created custom post type called “Gigs” with it’s own custom field group called “Gig Fields” alongside 2 custom taxonomies “Locations” and “Gig Types”. This essentially drives an event posting for a musician website. The layout looks & flows great on desktop via the Presentation > Wrapper Attributes I’ve created.

The Wrapper Attribute %’s assigned to the “Gig Fields” don’t work well on mobile though. The fields are just too small there. Note: the 2 taxonomies do work well on mobile as they reside in the default Categories Meta Box.

Is there a way to format these fields so they are responsive to mobile use as well? This would be super awesome for the musician being able to instantly create a new “Gig” in just a few clicks on their phone and not have to wait until they’re behind a computer and may forget etc.

Thanks in advance!

• No, the forms on ACF do not have any mobile responsiveness. You would have to build custom CSS and override the CSS in ACF to do this. Adding custom CSS can be done the same way that adding custom JS is done. Beyond this I don’t know what would be involved in actually making it happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.