Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Issues with creating Taxonomy Term field groups after switching to ACF 5

Helping

Issues with creating Taxonomy Term field groups after switching to ACF 5

• Hello,
    I’ve recently switched from ACF4 to ACF5 (5.2.0) and here is what I noticed:

On ACF4 I used to create Taxonomy Term field groups like so — see ‘ACF4-1-Creating.png’ attached. Worked like a breeze.
    Now I’m trying to do the same thing with ACF5. See ‘ACF5-1-Creating.png’. BTW, you see, it’s not recognizing the taxonomy name now.
    The problem is, when I try to save these settings, it switches them to other values — see ‘ACF5-2-Update-button-pressed.png’.

So I am not able to show this field group where I used to before switching to ACF5.

Maybe the following will be useful to you:
    When I export the fields as PHP code I’m getting different ‘param’ values in ACF4 and ACF5. See ‘ACF4-2-PHPExport.png’ and ‘ACF5-3-PHPExport.png’

I tried installing ACF PRO on a fresh empty database, the issue is still there.

How do I get this working properly?
    Thank you.

UPD: I downgraded from ACF 5.2.0 to 5.1.7 and everything is working properly now.

• Hi @Pavel Povoroznuk

Thanks for the info. I’ve just released 5.2.1 to fix this issue

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Issues with creating Taxonomy Term field groups after switching to ACF 5’ is closed to new replies.