Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field Infinite repeating rows

Solved

Infinite repeating rows

• jandje

• September 5, 2018 at 11:41 pm

Hello,

I am developing a website where i use a flexible content row in the footer to render some things.
    I found out that, on the 404 page these items in the footer are ‘repeating’ infinitely. While on other pages it just renders correctly (1 time). I have tried adding <?php wp_reset_query(); ?> on the end of every <?php endwhile; ?>, also tried them individually, but this doesn’t seem to ‘fix’ the infinite repeater.

My question now is, what can i do to let it stop repeating infinitely on the 404 page?
    check this page for a correct representation of the footer rows and check this page for a incorrect representation of the footer rows.

PS. the flexible content row has a flexible content row inside of it. Could this cause the problem?

• jandje

• September 6, 2018 at 9:47 pm

Anyone??

+ i found out that at the first row (in the first flexible content row) is where the ‘error’ is caused.

The most odd thing i think is, this only happens on the 404 page..

• jandje

• September 6, 2018 at 10:54 pm

got it fixed.

removed all the acf logic and did it in an other way.
    thanks for the support boys

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.