Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO In ACF how to set the default value of a checkbox, depending on the condition fo

Unread

In ACF how to set the default value of a checkbox, depending on the condition fo

• Hello everyone, Forum ACF, okay? I do not speak English very well, so please forgive me for the text below because I translated the translator.

In ACF how to set the default value, depending on the condition for display?

I have a very difficult question I am new and I do not know much about ACF and would like the help of all, if possible.

Well the doubt is as follows,

I have a Checkbox group called Protein for Export and then the groups are:

Birds
    Swine
    eggs
    Genetics

There also a Group called Export for

Halal
    EU
    Brazil
    China
    Hong Kong

I also have a group called continents

America
    Europe
    Africa
    Asia
    Oceania

And I also have a group of countries, where america brings me all the countries of america and so on to other continents.

The doubt is as follows for example. The Continent, Export To, and Country List fields are hidden

So when I click for example in Birds it shows me the Export fields so if I click for example in EU it will you to automatically check the mainland Europe and check all the countries that are part of the European Union. But his I click on another protein example he has to keep the rest that already select stored.

If in doubt I made a video for you to help me.
    https://youtu.be/_19XaThcU0k

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘In ACF how to set the default value of a checkbox, depending on the condition fo’ is closed to new replies.