Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Images and relationship not working after Database Update

Solved

Images and relationship not working after Database Update

• Hey all,

I recently updates ACF Pro from an older version to the most recent and for some reason the fields are now broken.

Images are no longer displaying in the frontend and the relationship field can not find any posts.

It was all working fine before the update.

p.s I moved from 5.5.3 to 5.5.5

• Hi @kyon147

Is it possible that the update might have triggered a conflict on your site? Please deactivate all other installed plugins and switch to one of the stock WP themes and check if the issue replicates.

If it does, please open a new support ticket at [email protected] and our friendly support team will help you further.

Please share a link to this thread!

• Hi @kyon147

Is it possible that the update might have triggered a conflict on your site? Please deactivate all other installed plugins and switch to one of the stock WP themes and check if the issue replicates.

If it does, please open a new support ticket at [email protected] and our friendly support team will help you further.

Please share a link to this thread!

• Hi James,

If I swap to a stock theme it won’t then have my ACF fields, that that is not really useful.

I will email support.

Thanks very much for your reply!

• Can’t remember how I solved this but I did….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Images and relationship not working after Database Update’ is closed to new replies.