1. Create a new custom field
2. Add a new field as group
3. Add a new field inside that group field as group
4. Add a few new fields as image and choose URL
6. Open nested groups and you will see that some of the images are set as Object
7. Also those object image fields will return image ID when you call get_field.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
ACF PRO’s Flexible Content field allows you to create smaller pieces of UI and compose them into whole flexible patterns. In our latest article, we show how to use it to create swappable site sections and integrate it all in a theme.https://t.co/ZRocH8oJSp