Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) How to find all the posts with an empty field

Unread

How to find all the posts with an empty field

• I added custom fields to an old site that already had many posts (magazine articles), including four taxonomies (ACF management of Categories and Tags, plus two more: Authors and Issues). We are gradually editing existing posts to give those fields values, but of course it’s a long process. How can we see a list of posts that need such work?

The attached screenshot shows the sort of mixture I’m dealing with. If I could sort the table by the Categories, Tags, Authors, or Issues columns, that would be great, but the column headers are not clickable. And the Categories pull down for filtering doesn’t have “none” as a choice, so I can’t filter by that. If I select Categories, Tags, Authors, or Issues on the left menu, I can click on a count to get a list of all posts with that taxonomy term, but I don’t see a way to get a list of the posts with no value at all for a given taxonomy. How can I hunt down such posts?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.