Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Hide repeater field entry with ACF checkbox

Helping

Hide repeater field entry with ACF checkbox

• I’ve got a repeater field and have added a checkbox to allow site editors to check the box to say they want that particular repeater field entry/block to be hidden on the website.

Then in my theme, I have this PHP code to add ‘display: none’ if the site editor checks the ‘hidden’ checkbox.

<?php $checked = get_sub_field('hide'); if( $checked && in_array('Yes, hide.', $checked) ) { ?>style="display: none;"<?php } ?>

This works fine and hides the content if they check the box. The problem is that the WordPress search results excerpts still display the ‘hidden’ content. I get why – because display: none, allows the content to still be in the page source.

So – how would I go about removing a repeater field entry/bock from the page source if site editors check the box saying it should be hidden?

• Normally, ACF field values are not included in the excerpt because the values are not added to post_content. You must be doing something else, some code or have another plugin that allows this to happen in the first place.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.