Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Help with Google Maps helper code etc.

Unread

Help with Google Maps helper code etc.

• Hello,

I am new to the forum and ACF. We purchased the plugin before I realised how complicated it.

I am not a coder, hence using WordPress & Elementor Pro. I asked ACF support how to achieve something and they said they do not help with code. Suggested I get a developer.

I have read many topics in here, a large number of which have gone unanswered, which is a bit worrying. I have also Googled a lot.

What I am trying to achieve is this:

In the directory I am building I need each listing, which is a CPT, to display a map with a custom marker for the category that listing is in.

I also want to have a map that shows multiple markers, and clusters if possible, for all the listings in a specific category.

I have read about the helper code and API key placement etc. But I am really struggling.

I understand how to add code to the child theme’s functions.php. I also understand how to add code to the header area of a site.

What I cannot work out is where does the helper code go, and do I need to add all of the code snippets in this page?
    https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/google-map/

Thank you in advance for any help 🙂
    Vee

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.