Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Gallery field broken in latest version

Solving

Gallery field broken in latest version

• Just updated to the latest version and noticed the Gallery field “Add Images” button has stopped working. I’ve never come across this before. I had to rollback to the previous version and it began working again.

Tested in Safari and Chrome on OSX, no errors in console either… just like the button is dead.

Cheers

• Hi @rockethouse

I’m afraid I can’t reproduce this issue on my end. Could you please tell me which version of ACF are you using?

Also, are you using a cache plugin on your site? If you are, could you please clear the cache and test it again?

It’s also possible that there’s a conflict on your site. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue. You can also check the console on the developer tools of your browser to see any error messages on the page.

Thanks 🙂

• Hi James,

I’ve since gone back to the previous version which fixed it for me. It was the latest version that was released a few days ago. I will give it another go when I get some time and do some more thorough testing, but just thought I would post it incase it was an actual bug.

All good, if you can’t replicate it then it’s probably just this one site (I haven’t tested any other sites either yet).

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gallery field broken in latest version’ is closed to new replies.