Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Front End Submission – Saving?

Unread

Front End Submission – Saving?

• Hello,

I am trying to configure front end submissions with Events Manager Pro and Advanced Custom Fields. I have everything configured the way I would like, and have the fields display on the front end submission form.

However, upon submitting the fields do not actually save. I am able to save them on the back end. I’m not well versed in PHP, so I am sure it’s something I’m doing wrong, hoping for a little guidance.

Here is the code snippet in the event editor page.

<?php acf_form(array('post_id' => '$EM_Event->event_id','id' => 'post_id', 'field_groups' => array(2823), 'form' => false, 'return' => ''));
    ?>

The fields do properly save from the admin portal, but my site will have a lot of reader submitted events.

I’m definitely looking to purchased the pro version, as I need a repeater, but hope to have this resolved before I do so.

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.