Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Flexible content not saving fields in layout after re-ordering

Helping

Flexible content not saving fields in layout after re-ordering

• I am having an issue with the flexible content plugin. Whenever I am editing a page and change the order of layout rows by dragging and dropping the last row, it does not save the content of that row that I just moved.

So when I have 3 rows. I move row 3 above row 2, click save and content in row 2 (used to be 3) disappears after updating.

When I remove the rows 2 and 3 and create new rows, it will also blank out the second row.

In order to fix it, I have to remove all the rows except the first one and then update, and only then re-add the rows.

Content in moved row stays blank

Using ACF Version 4.3.4, Flexible Content 1.1.0, WordPress 3.8

• Hi @bgs

I can’t successfully replicate this issue on my end. Are you able to setup a clean install on a local site to test the issue with only ACF + flex field activated?

It is possible that the issue here is a server PHP memory limitation which is terminating the save function early. A local testing environment will not be effected by this and could help to determine the cause of the issue.

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Flexible content not saving fields in layout after re-ordering’ is closed to new replies.