*Release Date - 8 October 2019*
* New - Added new choice "Add" to the User Form location rule.
* New - Optimized acf_form() logic when used in combination with acf_register_form().
* Fix - Fixed bug causing incorrect field order after sync.
* Fix - Fixed bug reverting the first field type to Text in Firefox version 69.0.1.
* Fix - Fixed bug causing tinymce issues when changing between block modes.
* Fix - Fixed bug preventing block registration when category does not exist.
* Fix - Fixed bug preventing block registration when no icon is declared.
* Dev - Added RegExp compatibility for innerBlocks.
2022 was a big year for Advanced Custom Fields, with more capabilities, a new generation of ACF Blocks, a refreshed UI, and a new home. Our year in review post looks at advancements we’ve made and offers a glimpse of the future. https://t.co/HahJUCcyH4