Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field Flexible Content Field Button does not respond

Solved

Flexible Content Field Button does not respond

• Hi newbie here.

I have added Flexible Content Fields to two different websites. In both cases when I go to edit a post that contains the FCF, I click the “Add Row” button nothing happens.

Actually, I do get a tooltip that displays the FCF field name, but I NEVER get input fields that will allow me to start entering data.

Thanks for any help, or ideas on what to look for next …

• @rustyeddy: I know this may be unrelated, but do you use a mouse or a touchscreen. We encountered, that it is not possible to add a flex field with microsoft surface (touchscreen or touch/typecover mousepad). however it is perfectly fine with an external mouse and runs smoothly with apples ipads etc. As Microsoft an Apple use 2 different touchinput libs, I’m guessing at least our issue is due to the lack of microsofts input method.

• Hi, thanks for getting back.. It has been a while so I am a bit fuzzy.

I am pretty sure my problem went away after the upgrade from 5.0.1 to 5.0.2, IIRC..

Anyway, it works for me know.

BTW, I am just using a desktop..

• I’m actually still experiencing this issue on a MacBook Pro, but I do click my trackpad instead of tapping it. No console errors whatsoever, just an unresponsive Flexible Content button. I don’t even see the fields if I set the minimum to 1.

This is all taking place within an Options page and it also happens on posts. I don’t have any other plugins installed and the only customization I’ve made is to register a custom taxonomy. For reference, I’m using the Roots theme (http://roots.io) but I experience the same issues with Twenty Fourteen.

Using ACF PRO 5.0.8.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Flexible Content Field Button does not respond’ is closed to new replies.