After an update this morning, ACF Pro is now at 5.7.13, and I find that my custom fields I set up as relational no longer function. They will not trigger the search and the field will not accept any input.
I noticed that Gutenberg also updated, and when I switch to “classic” mode I am able to use the fields.
I know that Gutenberg has been a headache for most, but I wanted to post in hopes a quick fix could be found.
All the best.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users