Home Forums Bug Reports Export and Import: No encoding


Export and Import: No encoding

  • Hi there

    I’ve found a (small) bug with ACF 5.0.3.

    When exporting a field group to php code everything is fine.
    I can use this code in another project and *ding* – done.

    Because I create german websites the button on repeater fields has texts like “hinzufügen” or “ändern”. These chars (ü, ä) are exported correctly to php but when you’re not exactly looking in which encoding the target-file is, you’ve some ugly display issues with these characters.

    Instead of just exporting the button-texts it would be nice when they could be html-encoded. I’ve changed this manually in the .php and it seems to work fine.

    Just my 5 cents – still very very happy with ACF5! 🙂


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Export and Import: No encoding’ is closed to new replies.