Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Escaped quotes with ACF PRO 5.8.7

Unread

Escaped quotes with ACF PRO 5.8.7

• barglm

• February 14, 2020 at 2:42 am

I updated a project yesterday with v 5.8.7 from 5.8.6. The project uses WP Bakery,… when I save any new post with attributes, everything is escaped (even without WP Bakery, for example, images). When I disable ACF PRO, everything works, any idea, please? It works with version 5.8.6

This code:

<p>[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]</p>
    <p>I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.</p>
    <p>[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][/vc_column][/vc_row]</p>

Saves to:

<p>[vc_row][vc_column width=\"1/2\"][vc_column_text]</p>
    <p>I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.</p>
    <p>[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=\"1/2\"][/vc_column][/vc_row]</p>
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.