Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Editor-styles overwriting WYSIWYG field buttons in Gutenberg Block

Unread

Editor-styles overwriting WYSIWYG field buttons in Gutenberg Block

• Having a tough time with building my first Gutenberg blocks with ACF. I’ve built a couple of blocks that work great, but the newest uses an ACF WYSIWYG field and I’m finding that
    my button styles in my editor-style.css file (loaded with add_editor_style() ) are overwriting the default buttons here like Add Media, Visual/Text, Repeater buttons etc.

Inspecting shows that because the editor-styles prepends all styles with .editor-styles-wrapper that the styles I have for .button etc are overwriting the core ones with ACF/WP in this case. I’m struggling to figure out how to fix this. I obviously need my button styling to be loaded for Classic Editor pages, and for inside the WYSIWYG editor itself in the Gutenberg block, but how can I get them to stop being loaded on the Gutenberg WYSIWYG block itself?

Showing the issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Editor-styles overwriting WYSIWYG field buttons in Gutenberg Block’ is closed to new replies.