Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Edit Field Group incomplete due to abrupt connection

Solving

Edit Field Group incomplete due to abrupt connection

• Hi all,

So I was saving my fields when suddenly our website had a 504 error.

If I refresh the page, I can still see the fields I had created, but cannot create new ones. And also the Location and Settings boxes at the bottom do not show up anymore.

Incomplete

Any idea how can I restore them?

Thanks,
    Lord

• Btw, the Screen Option dropdown doesn’t work now too. I know you could tick the boxes (which they already are) for the Location and Settings to show up.

• It sounds like you not loading all the JS. Try clearing your browser cache. Check for JS errors.

• That’s the thing – there’s no JS errors! Really weird.

So I have noticed that this only happens when the type is Relationship. When I delete that field, everything goes back to normal.

Any idea why?

• I mean we have like 4K amount of posts (it’s a big site). Our database usage spikes up, and we get 504 error. Could it be because of that?

• A relationship on 4K posts is the issue. The query to get the posts is probably timing out. It’s been mentioned here before and I don’t know if there is a solution. You could try limiting the post types that it tries to load.

• Hi, we have tried to limit the post type to just videos. There’s only 5 of them at the moment but it’s still timing out. :/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Edit Field Group incomplete due to abrupt connection’ is closed to new replies.