Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues day trips and attendance

Unread

day trips and attendance

• I would like to create this management system to organize event and track users attendance:
    admin and users can click on a link where they can add new ‘day trips’ and edit them.

Only admin can access to “change/edit attendance users” link for each ‘day trip’. But users can only change/edit their own attendance.

Anyone can add a new day trip post (field group: date place and note) and and so an e-mail will arrive to all users to notify the new event (by post lite notifier plugin)

Inside the e-mail there will be a link which each logged user can confirm their attendance (“present” – value 1, “absent” value 0 and “perhaps” value 2) by, but where the user can’t modify date, place and note inside it.

When an user has confirmed the attendance, the ‘update button’ will open a page with the event details and the report of users that have already confirm the attendance.

Now, I have only create a post-type ‘daytrip’ and a field group ‘day trip’ where there are custom fields ‘date’, ‘place’ and ‘note’

How can I do? is it possible?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘day trips and attendance’ is closed to new replies.