I am having a front-end-ish issue. My WP template uses ACF for submitting recipe and adding user reviews under each recipe. I have translated the custom fields for the corresponding strings on the backend, but for some reason since the latest update or so (I was having quite old ACF version before the upgrade) the custom fields does not translate at all, although the translated strings are still there.
I am using caching plugin, but the submit recipe and the recipe pages are blacklisted, so it does not do any catching on those pages, also I have completely turned it off for testing purposes as well without luck.
I have opened several tickets for support, but none of them got any feedback on it, thus I am asking help here.
Attahced is the screenshot how it is still shows as english instead of hungarian under a recipe on backend and frontend.
Thank you so much for your help in advance.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users